The Corazón del Mar – Melanocetus Red is an exciting watch. The Red Hour indices glow orange at night, the pointers are blue.
Data in the overview:
- Stainless steel case with 43mm diameter and transparent sapphire crystal on both sides
- 200m waterproof
- Ceramic Bezel
- Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW 200-1 / ETA 2824-2 (28,800 A/h, 26 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, hours, minutes, central second)
- blued screws
- Sapphire crystal Floor
- Steel Bracelet (optional additional leather strap as shown on the picture)
- Pointers and indices from Super-LumiNova
Exceptional Additional Features:
- Ceramic inlay! The inlays give the watch an unrivalled look.
- Decorated rotor with set sapphire (The heart of the ocean or Corazón del Mar).
- Cabochon bead as a moisture indicator: We will use a cabochon bead on the rotor which, should moisture penetrate the case, will absorb part of it for protection and at the same time indicate this by changing colour from blue to red!
- Housing with argon flooded: to keep almost any moisture from the housing, we will flood it with the gas "argon".
- Base fixed with 7 screws: Unlike most screwed floors, our floor is not screwed on top, which is not good for the seal because of the cross friction, but fixed with 7 screws. When you dive with the watch, the pressure naturally pushes the back even tighter onto the seal, thus increasing the safety of the watch and preventing water from entering the case.
- Made in Germany: We have a very high vertical range of manufacture. We shell the movements ourselves and each movement is checked for accuracy. We decorate the rotor independently with sapphire and place the cabochon pearl. We flood the case with argon and attach the wishing band. We print the dials ourselves.
Exact dimensions of the watch:
- diameter: 43mm
- Horn to horn: 51mm
- height: 13mm
- Weight without strap: 75g
- Weight with steel strap: 145g
- Tape lug: 22mm