The Evolution of the Corazón del Mar MELANOCETUS: The MELANOCETUS II.
The reflections and refractions of light on the high-gloss ceramic bezel play out their own optical symphony as the seconds hand glides across the deep black dial and is reflected as if on the surface of a smooth, calm lake at night. And so every little cogwheel, no matter how small, contributes to the play of time, fully aware of its task, and makes every observer lose himself in its beauty.
A beautiful watch, which continues the Melanocetus series.
Here is the data in the overview:
- Stainless steel case with 43mm diameter and transparent sapphire crystal on both sides
- 200m waterproof
- High-gloss ceramic bezel
- Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW 200-1 / ETA 2824-2 (28,800 A/h, 26 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, hours, minutes, central second)
- Sapphire crystal Floor
- Steel bracelet (optional additional leather bracelet)
- Pointer and indices filled with Super-LumiNova
- Double-Layer Super-LumiNova on the ceramic bezel
Exceptional Additional Features:
- Ceramic inlay! The inlays give the watch an unrivalled look.
- Decorated rotor with set sapphire (The heart of the ocean or Corazón del Mar).
- Cabochon bead as a moisture indicator: We will use a cabochon bead on the rotor which, should moisture penetrate the case, will absorb part of it for protection and at the same time indicate this by changing colour from blue to red!
- Housing with argon flooded: to keep almost any moisture from the housing, we will flood it with the gas "argon".
- Base fixed with 7 screws: Unlike most screwed floors, our floor is not screwed on top, which is not good for the seal because of the cross friction, but fixed with 7 screws. When you dive with the watch, the pressure naturally pushes the back even tighter onto the seal, thus increasing the safety of the watch and preventing water from entering the case.
- Made in Germany: We have a very high vertical range of manufacture. Nearly all work is carried out in our manufactory, in Germany. Among other things, we finish the cases, shell the movements, manually fill the hands with Super-LumiNova, print the dials, make the cabochon bead, set the gemstones, decorate the rotor, dry the cases in vacuum and fill them with argon and much more. Here a video from our manufactory: https://youtu.be/BDsQQBA0DRQ
Exact dimensions of the watch:
- diameter: 43mm
- Horn to horn: 51mm
- height: 13mm
- Weight without strap: 75g
- Weight with steel strap: 145g
- Tape lug: 22mm
There are no reviews yet.