The Corazón del Mar - Moonbat "Wizard" has something magical about it due to its bright blue colour, a short glance almost gives the impression that the world stands still for a breath of time. Her blue ring and the blue eyes on the 12 shine in the dark in addition to the hands and indices. A very striking and sporty look, especially with the optional leather strap. The high-gloss dial gives the watch a special depth, which becomes a real eye-catcher through the refractions of light on the equally shimmering bezel.
Data in the overview:
- Stainless steel case with 43mm diameter and transparent sapphire crystal on both sides
- 200m waterproof
- Ceramic Bezel
- Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW 200-1 / ETA 2824-2 (28,800 A/h, 26 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, hours, minutes, central second)
- blued screws
- Sapphire crystal Floor
- Steel Bracelet (optional additional leather strap as shown on the picture)
- Pointer and indices filled with Super-LumiNova
Exceptional Additional Features:
- Ceramic inlay! The inlays give the watch an unrivalled look.
- Decorated rotor with set sapphire (The heart of the ocean or Corazón del Mar).
- Cabochon bead as moisture indicator: We will use a cabochon bead on the rotor which, should moisture penetrate the case, will absorb a part of it for protection and at the same time indicate this by changing colour from blue to red!
- Housing with argon flooded: to keep almost any moisture from the housing, we will flood it with the gas "argon".
- With 7 screws fixed ground: Unlike most screwed floors, our ground is not turned on, which is not good for the gasket due to the cross friction, but is fixed with 7 screws. When the watch is dipped, the pressure is more and more naturally pressed on the gasket and thus increases the safety that no water can enter the housing.
- Made in Germany: We have a very high vertical range of manufacture. We shell the movements ourselves and each movement is checked for accuracy. We decorate the rotor independently with sapphire and place the cabochon pearl. We flood the case with argon and attach the wishing band. We print the dials ourselves.
Exact dimensions of the watch:
- diameter: 43mm
- Horn to horn: 51mm
- height: 13mm
- Weight without strap: 75g
- Weight with steel strap: 145g
- Tape lug: 22mm
The picture shown here of the watch can deviate from the actual clock minimally. Shades can change in nuances, technical circumstances can bring minimal enclosure changes.