Data in the overview:
- Stainless steel case with 44.9 mm diameter and transparent, anti-reflective sapphire crystal on both sides
- Reflective dial: multilayer Painting process with high-quality effect lacquer
- 200m waterproof
- Ceramic bezel with German compass, rotating in both directions
- Sellita SW-510 chronographs-factory in top version
- Pulsometer and tachymeter scale
- Blued Screws
- Sapphire crystal Floor
- Leather strap (optional additional steel strap as in the picture)
- Pointers and indexes from Superluminova
Exceptional Additional Features:
- Ceramic inlay! The inlays give the watch an unrivalled look.
- Decorated rotor with sapphire (the heart of the ocean or even Corazón del Mar)
- Cabuchon-Pearl as a moisture indicator: We will insert a Cabuchon bead on the rotor which, if moisture penetrates into the housing, absorbs part of it for protection and displays this at the same time, in which it changes the color from blue to red!
- Housing with argon flooded: to keep almost any moisture from the housing, we will flood it with the gas "argon".
- With 7 screws fixed ground: Unlike most screwed floors, our ground is not turned on, which is not good for the gasket due to the cross friction, but is fixed with 7 screws. When the watch is dipped, the pressure is more and more naturally pressed on the gasket and thus increases the safety that no water can enter the housing.
- Made in Germany: We have a very high vertical range of manufacture. We shell the movements ourselves and each movement is checked for accuracy. We decorate the rotor independently with sapphire and place the Cabuchon pearl. We flood the case with the noble gas argon and fix the watchband. We print the dials ourselves.
Exact dimensions of the watch:
- diameter: 44,9mm
- Horn to horn: 52mm
- height: 17mm
- Weight without strap: 90g
- Weight with steel strap: 165g
- Tape lug: 22mm
The pictures of the watch shown here may differ slightly from the actual watch. Colour tones may change in nuances.