Here is the data in the overview:
- 43mm Edelstahlgehäuse und beidseitig, transparent-entspiegeltem, gewölbten Saphirglas
- Limitiertes Reflexión-Zifferblatt: mehrschichtiges Painting process with high-quality effect lacquer
- geschraubte Indizes
- wasserdicht bis 500m
- Ceramic Bezel
- Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW 200-1 / ETA 2824-2 (28,800 A/h, 26 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, hours, minutes, central second)
- Stahlboden mit eingeprägtem Melanocetus
- Zeiger und Indizes mit Superluminova befüllt
- Exceptional Additional Features:
- Ceramic inlay! The inlays give the watch an unrivalled look.
- Housing with argon flooded: to keep almost any moisture from the housing, we will flood it with the gas "argon".
- Base fixed with 7 screws: Unlike most screwed floors, our floor is not screwed on top, which is not good for the seal because of the cross friction, but fixed with 7 screws. When you dive with the watch, the pressure naturally pushes the back even tighter onto the seal, thus increasing the safety of the watch and preventing water from entering the case.
- Made in Germany: We have a very high vertical range of manufacture. Nearly all work is carried out in our manufactory, in Germany. Among other things, we finish the cases, shell the movements, manually fill the hands with Super-LumiNova, print the dials, make the cabochon bead, set the gemstones, decorate the rotor, dry the cases in vacuum and fill them with argon and much more. Here a video from our manufactory: https://youtu.be/BDsQQBA0DRQ